- ✔️AMAZING VALUE – You get 30 paint pen markers consisting of 28 unique and beautiful assorted colors and 2 extra commonly used ones(black and white). Colors range from vivid primary and secondary colors to several lighter pastel colors to give you variety in your artwork. These colors will surely inspire you to make your best art or any DIY project!
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY – The highly pigmented ink is from Japan and gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
- ✔️EXTRA-FINE 0.7mm NYLON TIP – Makes fine detailed strokes ideal for drawing, outlining, or making fine dots. The valve-action tip is engineered to keep it’s shape and not fray over time so you can continue to get good details in your artwork. Having this fine point on a pen let’s you avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint. This tip is also great for marking or writing your customized message on gifts to family and friends such as a mug or a birthday card.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, odorless, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our paint pens. If you’re not 100% satisfied, contact us and we will make it right! ***Factory warranty only available from Tooli-Art and not unauthorized sellers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- A set of 30 premium quality paint marker pens with a precise extra-fine point. There are 2 sets of black and white pens included for the detailing and outlining you’re likely to find useful. For free downloadable eBooks, please visit us at www.tooli-art.com
- Tooli-Art paint pens are ideal for arts & crafts, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any object you’d like to decorate or simply mark on. One popular use is to draw a custom birthday card with the wonderful 28 colors available to you. Beside the bright vivid colors, you’ll also appreciate painting with the beautiful pastel colors that add variety to your artwork.
- In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- 1. SHAKE : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- 2. BURP : With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- 3. PRIME : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- 4. TEST : Try on paper before use.
- 5. CAP : Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
WHAT COLORS ARE INCLUDED?
- Primary colors (red, yellow, blue) - Secondary colors (green, orange, purple) - Pastel colors (Baby Blue, Pale Pink, Pastel Violet, Light Turquoise, etc.) - Metallics (Gold, Silver) - Black, and White
- Our paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236 standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the toxicity.
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.