5 Acrylic Paint Pens (0.7mm Extra Fine Tip) for Rock, Glass, Mugs, Porcelain, Wood, Metal, Fabric, Canvas, DIY Projects, Detailing. Non Toxic, Waterbased, Quick Drying.
WHAT AM I GETTING?
- ✔️AMAZING VALUE – You get 5 paint pen markers with a precise 0.7mm point. If you like the colors from our hot selling 30 pen set, these are definitely for you!
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY – The highly pigmented ink is from Japan and gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
- ✔️EXTRA-FINE 0.7mm NYLON TIP – Makes fine detailed strokes ideal for drawing, outlining, or making fine dots. The valve-action tip is engineered to keep it’s shape and not fray over time so you can continue to get good details in your artwork. Having this fine point on a pen let’s you avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint. This tip is also great for marking or writing your customized message on gifts to family and friends such as a mug or a birthday card.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our paint pens. If you’re not 100% satisfied, contact us and we will make it right! ***Factory warranty only available from Artooli and not unauthorized sellers.
- Artooli paint pens are ideal for arts & crafts, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any object you’d like to decorate or simply mark on. The extra-fine 0.7mm tip is great for finer work and details.
- In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- 1. SHAKE : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- 2. BURP : With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- 3. PRIME : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- 4. TEST : Try on paper before use.
- 5. CAP : Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
- Our paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236 and European EN71 standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the toxicity.
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.