4 Acrylic Paint Pens (3.0mm MEDIUM Tip) for Rock, Glass, Mugs, Porcelain, Wood, Metal, Fabric, Canvas, DIY Projects, Detailing. Non Toxic, Waterbased, Quick Drying.
WHAT AM I GETTING?
- ✔️AMAZING VALUE – You get 4 paint pen markers in a medium tip. If you like the colors from our hot selling 30 pen set, these are the exact same colors and definitely for you!
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY – The highly pigmented ink is from Japan and gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
- ✔️MEDIUM TIP – Makes thicker strokes ideal for drawing, filling in, or making dots. The valve-action tip is engineered to keep it’s shape and not fray over time so you can continue to get good details in your artwork. Using paint pens let’s you avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, and safe. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our paint pens. If you’re not 100% satisfied, contact us and we will make it right! ***Factory warranty only available from Tooli-Art and not unauthorized sellers.
- Tooli-Art paint pens are ideal for arts & crafts, wood, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any surface you’d like to decorate or simply mark on. One popular use is to spread kindness and joy by painting encouraging messages and artwork on rocks to give away.
- In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- 1. SHAKE : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- 2. BURP : With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- 3. PRIME : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- 4. TEST : Try on paper before use.
- 5. CAP : Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
- Our paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236 and European EN71 standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the toxicity.
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.