- ✔️AMAZING VALUE – In this 21 paint pen marker combo, you get 12 extra-fine tips (6 black & 6 white) and 9 medium tips (5 black & 4 white) for all your detail and touch up needs. This ensures that you won’t run out of the most commonly used pens for a long time.
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY – The highly pigmented ink is from Japan and gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
- ✔️MEDIUM & EXTRA FINE TIPS – The versatile medium tip is ideal for getting paint coverage on rocks, drawings, or just marking on almost any surface. The extra-fine tip works great on finer details and putting that outlining touch to your artwork. The sturdy valve-action tip is engineered to keep it’s shape and not fray over time so you can continue to enjoy your artwork. Avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, odorless, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our paint pens. If you’re not 100% satisfied, please contact us so that we can make it right. ***Factory warranty only available from Tooli-Art(formerly Artooli) and not unauthorized sellers.
WHAT DO I GET?
- A box set of 21 premium quality paint marker pens consisting of 12 extra-fine (6 white & 6 black) and 9 medium (5 black & 4 white) brush tips. These two sizes are ideal for the detailing and outlining you’re likely to do. For free downloadable coloring pages, please visit us at www.tooli-art.com
WHAT CAN I USE THEM FOR?
- Artooli paint pens are ideal for use on arts & crafts, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any object you’d like to mark on. This can range from something artistic to simply jotting down a note or labeling something. One very popular use is to join in on the “Kindness Rock” movement and paint rocks to spread your own positive message to the world!
HOW DO I USE IT?
- For best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- 1. SHAKE : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- 2. BURP : With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- 3. PRIME : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- 4. TEST : Try on paper before use.
- 5. CAP : Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
WHAT COLORS ARE INCLUDED?
- Black and White
- Our paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236 and EN71 standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the odors and toxicity.
HOW DO I MAKE THE INK PERMANENT ON GLASS OR CERAMIC?
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.